Terms & Conditions
BURGER ROUTE 2017 PROGRAM
This Burger Route Program (hereinafter referred to as the (“Program”) is open for individual person per family with Valid CNIC.
To be eligible to participate in the Program, the participant must be a citizen residence of Pakistan (hereinafter referred to individually and collectively as the “Territory”) and must comply with all terms and conditions of the program.
Unilever reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
Terms & Conditions
- Best Foods Burger Route (hereinafter referred to as the “Application”) belongs to Unilever Pakistan Foods Limited (UPFL). The contents of this application and administration of any Program, competition or other similar offering (promotion/campaign/Program etc.), is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media or social application. As such, you completely release Facebook or any other social media or social application from any liability or obligation howsoever arising from your use of this application.
The Terms of campaign (the “Program”) shall stand terminated if you are in breach of any of the terms herein.
- Participant sharing any burger route content under this Program hereby agree to these terms and conditions.
- Consumers visiting the restaurant will be encouraged to share burger route related posts on your social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, twitter, Snapchat and other social media accounts as communicated by UPFL) with #burgerroutepk with #restaurantname will make them eligible for a spot prize at that very time in the restaurant by showing it to the server of the burger route participating restaurant
- Restaurant owner has the right to limit the spot prizes, sharing #burgeroutepk #restaurant does not guarantee a spot prize.
- All posts shared have to be posted as public posts to be eligible to get a spot prize.
- Spot in every restaurant may vary, restaurant and Unilever reserves the right to change, stop spot prize distribution at any time
- At the end of the burger route program, 1 winner per city (Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad) will be chosen as a lucky winner and the lucky winner will get an Apple iPhone 8 (64gb) as a grand prize. 1 individual from each city will be chosen, total 3 iPhone will be given out nationally. 1 for Karachi, 1 for Lahore and 1 for Islamabad.
- Brands of the gifts may vary
- One individual can share posts regarding multiple burger route restaurants
- Restaurants available for participating in burger route 2017 program will be pre-selected and Unilever Food Solutions Pakistan team reserves the right to do the selection
- The Program or the Program period may be amended at the discretion of UPFL management without prior notice. This may include extending the Program period or ending the Program earlier than the communicated date. The activity will run from 1st November 2017 till 31st December 2017.
- UPFL reserves the right to close this Program at any point in time
- UPFL is not responsible for the acknowledgment in the non-receipt or the delayed-receipt of the spot prizes
- Posts shared will be automatically fetched and displayed on the burger route 2017 microsite on www.burgerroute.pk, if posted as public.
- UPFL reverses the right to reject the shared post without any notice.
- The decision of UPFL management on all matters regarding the claims is final and binding.
All information provided via this application is made to Unilever Pakistan and Unilever Pakistan Foods Limited and not to Facebook.
You warrant and represent that you have (and will continue to have during your participation in the application) all necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions which are required to enable UPFL, Unilever Group companies and/or content providers to use your User Submissions information for the purposes of this application.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Submissions.
Unilever shall not be liable for any interruption to this Program whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond Unilever’s control.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction of Pakistan, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the validity, legality and enforcement of the remaining provisions